December 9-10 | Calgary | Canada
Any seasoned Facilities Design, Process Engineering, or Project Management professional working in the shale gas and tight oil plays of the WCSB is likely to be familiar with the continual operational battle against cost overruns. Increasing equipment costs and varying handling requirements in areas that pose the unique challenges of unconventional reservoirs are continually threatening project economics. Yet some E&P companies in the area are managing to design and construct facilities within budget and on time.
The Questions That Need Answering Are:
- Which methods and metrics are they using to accurately forecast the costs of facilities to prevent overruns?
- In which plays have they proven multi-well pad and modularization strategies to be cost-effective, and why?
- How are they handling scheduling on new facilities to ensure projects are executed on time?
- How are they avoiding common cost pitfalls?
- Which contractors are they using and how successful have they been in delivering components and construction to budget?
None of these questions are new. Yet until now, there simply hasn’t been a forum dedicated purely to answering these questions; the questions that only Facilities Engineers, Project Engineers and Project Managers have to think about every day.
Don’t miss the inaugural Facilities Design Western Canada 2014 which has been designed specifically to deliver solutions to those who are critical to the shale.
Looking To Bring Your Team To This Learning And Networking Opportunity?
BOOK YOUR GROUP & SAVE UP TO *20%
3 Delegates: *10% OFF (Discount code: GROUP3)
4 Delegates: *15% OFF (Discount code: GROUP4)
5+ Delegates: *20% OFF (Discount code: GROUP5)
SAVE *$200 Before THIS Thursday October 30
If you have any questions related to the summit, sponsorship, exhibitor, and media partner opportunities, please contact the team on:
(1) 800 721 3915 or email@example.com
I look forward to welcoming you in December.
Canadian Business Conferences
T: (1) 800 721 3915
View our innovative facilities engineering series here
*Terms & conditions apply. Early discount valid until October 30, 2014. Early and group discounts available to new registrations only. Standard rate $1899